Image Map

Monday 27 October 2014

The No7 Beauty Calendar Is Almost Here!!

We all love a beauty advent calendar, am I right? I still haven't made up my mind about which one I want to badger my husband into getting for me yet this year but this No7 offering looks great. 

No7 Beauty Calendar

Featuring 25 days of cosmetic and skincare goodies and a beauty anecdote behind each door, this is sure to be a best seller, as last years calendar was for the brand too. 

I don't know exactly what will be behind each door but I can tell you it does contain some of No7s most popular products, including; 
  • No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Day Cream
  • No7 Youthful Eye Serum
  • No7 Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator
  • No7 Stay Perfect Duo Nail Colour
  • No7 Mini Intense Volume Mascara in Black
  • No 7 Lip Colour Brush
  • No7 Stay Metallic Eye Pencil
Obviously that's just an idea of what's in the calendar but I think even at that it sounds like a really good selection. 
This is priced at a reasonable €45 (although in total it's worth €170) and is available from Boots stores and online from the 29th of October...just in case you're getting into the Christmas spirit early!
XX



8 comments:

  1. This is the one I want, I'm going to save it until December! Hope it doesn't sell out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a really good price compared to most of the other beauty advent calendars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought. To be honest, I couldn't afford the more expensive ones from benefit etc so this seems really good.

      Delete
  3. Do you know, I think a good old fashioned chocolate advent calendar is still the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have way too much chocolate in the house around Christmas as it is! ;)

      Delete
  4. I think I'm with Emma, chocolate every day from an advent is for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean, if someone buys me a chocolate advent calendar then I'll gladly take it but I dunno, there's something really nice about opening up something beauty related every day..a whole month of presents!

      Delete