Image Map

Wednesday 29 October 2014

Seventeen Brow's That! Eyebrow Kit | Review

Last week I was delighted to be sent this fella along with the Seventeen Contour palette (separate review to follow) to review and so far I'm loving using the Brow's that! kit. Seventeen is a brand that has been on great form over the last year- I loved their cheek stamp (review HERE) and am a big fan of their mirror shine lipsticks (review HERE). I think they have many gems in their stable and are constantly adding to them with more and more clever products like this eyebrow kit. 

Seventeen Brow's That! Eyebrow Kit

Inside you'll find a wax, a powder, a highlighter for the brow bone, a very handy little brush and a mini brow pencil. You also get a removable "how to guide" that serves as an application guide in case you need any help. The case is a sturdy black plastic- nothing too aesthetically stunning here but it's functional and comes with a fine big mirror on the inside. You could throw this into your bag and not be worried about it falling apart on you. 

Seventeen Brow's That! Eyebrow Kit

The products inside are all generous sizes as well and for the price (a minuscule €7.59) you're getting a serious bargain here. And that's what sets this aside from the many similar kits you'll find on the counters of other brands- Benefit, Clarins, Urban Decay etc all do versions of this but the quality of this is as good as any of those, for a fraction of the price. 

Seventeen Brow's That! Eyebrow Kit
L to R- brow pencil, powder, wax, highlighter.

I've been using all of the products but if I had to choose a favourite, it'd be the brow pencil. It's quick and easy to use and makes it easy to define your brow. Having said that, it isn't as natural on it's own without the powder and wax so I tend to use all three together. The highlighter is a subtle, soft champagne shade with a nice shimmer and absolutely no glitter. It's very nice indeed.

Seventeen Brow's That! Eyebrow Kit

I can see this becoming a bit of a holy grail product for those of us on a budget, which let's face it, is a lot of us in these recessionary times. It's on Seventeen stands now, I'd recommend going and having a look for yourself or you can check it out on Boots.ie HERE.

What's your favourite brow product? Do you use a kit like this or do you prefer a plain old pencil? To the comments!
XX


9 comments:

  1. That brow pallet looks really great! There are so many good affordable brow pallets available now. I love that the colours are not too warm in this one!

    Alex | PinkElephantBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly- they're really not that warm at all, which is a big thing for me. I hate those red toned browns, they don't suit blonde hair at all so this is perfect for me!

      Delete
  2. I can just never settle on anything really! I've used pencils, powders and waxes but never for very long really. At the minute I'm using the Fuschia brow wax by itself because I had my brows tinted the other day although I'm still itching to try something new. What an affliction eh?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know sure I'm always trying new things too. I like these sort of kits though- they have everything bar a liquid you brush on but I never use those anyway. Super handy!

      Delete
  3. I think they've done a really good job on the colours here. Your brows are looking fab Chloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma! Yeah those shades are spot on and will suit a lot of people I think.

      Delete
  4. It looks awesome Chloe, im going trough countless brow powders so an affordable one is very welcomed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andreea! I know, I'm almost finished an Anastasia Brow Wiz and really can't afford a new one so this came along at a really good time!

      Delete
  5. Think I need to get my hands on this! I always overlook Seventeen products but I may need to try this one out!

    Sinead | sineadclaire.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete