Image Map

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Lush Christmas 2014!

Yes Scrooges, I know we "haven't even had Halloween yet" but as Lush have both their Christmas as well as their Halloween goodies in stock, now is the perfect time to tell you what you need to buy! 

Every year I pick up one of the seasonal shower gels, last year I got Rose Jam, which I loved (and you can still buy) but this year I have my eye on both So White (a shower gel version of the bath bomb by the same name)- this smells like pure Granny Smith apples, a super fresh scent to wake you up in the mornings. The other one I'm going to have to get is Hot Toddy, this is basically mulled wine in a bottle. One of my favourite things about Winter is curling up in the snug of a pub, preferably with a nearby crackling fire and a hot port in front of me, preparing myself to face the cold again. Best smell ever.
And as always, the sweetest shower gel of all time, Snow Fairy is back. As one of the girls in Lush said "this is the colour pink in a fragrance". She's not wrong! This is limited edition for the festive period, so if you want it get it now!


Bath Melts:
These are sparkly, solid bath oils ideal for those of us with super dry skin- it's like having a bath full of moisturiser! They're full of goodies like fair trade cocoa butter, almond oil and Shea butter as well as classic Christmas scents like cinnamon, clove and ginger.
Star Light Star Bright, Melting Snowman and Snow Angel.

Bubble bars:
These fellas are a solid version of bubble bath- how cool! Full of essential oils and fresh ingredients, you crush these under running water to create a big mad bath full of bubbles. 
Old favourite Magic Wand Bubble Bar (it jingles as you swish it), Drummers drumming (reusable!), The Christmas Hedgehog and Candy Mountain. You can also pick up Christmas Eve and the Christmas Penguin again this year too (not pictured).
Lastly, the brand new Holly Go Lightly. I love this little pudding because again, it's fragranced with Christmas spices similar to a hot toddy, which just sounds so comforting!

Bath Bombs:
Lush are possibly most well known for their bath bombs and as always, there's a great selection for Christmas, I just have a few here to show you. 
Pictured right are Father Christmas (top) and Dashing Santa (bottom) for those of you who love a bit of Santy. 

Soaps:
These luxury handmaid soaps are all works of art in their own right. Last year I got Snowglobe, which smelt just incredible. If you're disappointed not to see it below, fear not, the last on the right Baked Alaska is pretty similar but is way more colourful- Imma need that one! 
Yog Nog (egg nog in a soap!), Reindeer Rock (Scandinavian inspired with comforting bergamot, lingonberries and cypress oil), Snowcake (a classic bestseller that smells just like marzipan!) and lastly the aforementioned Baked Alaska (uplifting hits of grapefruit, lemon and Ylang Ylang).

Gift sets:
The great thing about Lush is that you can spend as little or as much as you want and still come away with a beautifully wrapped gift that looks pretty fantastic under the tree! You can find gift sets for under €13, €13-€20, €20-€30, €30-€40, €40-€50 and €50 and above (that includes WOW, which contains ALL the Christmas and Halloween special editions except the Buche de Noel cleanser…this guy is €199.50 but it genuinely has everything Lush that you'd ever need). If you know someone that just wants one or two things you can buy a festive knot wrap- a Christmas themed scarf to wrap up your choice of bath bombs, body lotion etc. It means you get your bath goodies and a super cute scarf to wear afterwards! I have my eye on the "It's Christmas Deer" wrap, which is the kitschiest scarf I've ever seen. Naturally this means it'll have to be mine.
This one now is a bit more special..an advent calendar so that you can treat yourself to a bath for the 12 days in the run up to Christmas. Best to make the most of the water before we're forking out extortionate water charges in the New Year, am I right?!

And lastly, in case you're just not quite ready to embrace the C-word, you can get some very cute Halloween themed bath treats; the Sparkly Pumpkin and Wizard Bubble Bars.

Any of these making your wish list? I won't lie, there's plenty here that I would love; if I could, I'd do an auld supermarket sweep and stock up for the foreseeable future! There's plenty more to check out in store, I just couldn't fit it all in one blog post. Some of these are already selling fast so if you want them, go get them!
XX





23 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be picking up the Sparkling Pumpkin and a couple of bath melts. Can't wait to go in and have a sniff haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good choices! There's just so much too choose from! x

      Delete
  2. I want all the shower gels! Love Lush x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely need to get at least two of them! x

      Delete
  3. I still have yet to try ANYTHING from Lush. That's awful, isn't it? I think this may be the year I (I almost said 'Pop my Lush Cherry' there until I saw how gross it read). Death to marzipan and all that smells like it, but I'm on board with everything else! Mind you, I don't think I've had a bath since I was 12, but I do like a nice shower gel or soap!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah we'll have to change that!! Gorgeous soaps and shower gels in there at the minute!!

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to get my hands on the Hot Toddy shower gel! And definitely getting Rose Jam again - LOVE IT!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a new Rose Jam ready to go! Can't wait to pick up the other two as well! xx

      Delete
  5. i keep saying that i must go to lush after reading everyone's posts about it! all their things look fantastic especially their christmas stuff. i have only ever tried their lip scrub!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their lip scrubs too- they have a Christmas version out too that i got last year as well and is so good!!

      Delete
  6. What a gorgeous selection, that Christmas hedgehog is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think So White might supplant Rose Jam as my favourite Lush scent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous isn't it? I'm obsessed with apple scents in shower products- The Body Shop has a new apple range out too!

      Delete
  8. I got the WOW box in January at half price and I still have a lot of products left, it lasts for ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea, I must keep an eye out in January myself!

      Delete
  9. Mmm... I can almost smell the scents from here. I love sniffing Lush stuff but I tend to only buy the soaps. The bath bombs are nice, but I find them a bit drying on the skin. I did try a bath melt but what they don't tell you is that you have to thoroughly scrub the bath afterwards as it leaves a highly dangerous slick of oil. Kind of takes the edge off the relaxation...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah boo, that definitely takes away from it. Love the soaps too, honestly the smell of that Baked Alaska is just incredible, they're lucky I didn't take a bite out of it there and then! ;)

      Delete
  10. That's my plan for So White- it's so delicious!! I'd stock up soon on Snow Fairy, they go so fast!

    ReplyDelete