Image Map

Thursday 13 March 2014

Sleek Face Contour Kit & Blush by 3 | Best Of Beauty Budget Bargains!

We're up to week 6 already of Sam's Best of Beauty Blogging Challenge and this week we're looking at budget bargains. Now to be honest, I could have picked plenty of things for this but one brand that always springs to mind when I hear "bargain" is Sleek. I probably only became aware of Sleek through blogging but it's definitely been a good discovery and one that has been far kinder to my bank account then most other blogging finds! 
Today I'm focusing on two of their most popular products, the Face Contour Kit in light and the Blush by 3 in Lace. 


As with all Sleek products, these guys are super pigmented so you need a very light hand for application.  Both come in sturdy black casing with very handy mirrors in the lid. 

sleek face contour kit

The Contour Kit has probably gotten the most amount of love from me, purely because I've turned into a bit of a contouring fiend. Granted, the bronzer could be considered a little bit too dark (generally I think my pale skin needs something a bit more grey) but it comes into it's own when I wear tan and need something more sun-kissed. As for the highlighter, you would struggle to find a better, more flattering champagne-hued illuminator for that price. Love it. You can find this little kit HERE on Cloud 10 Beauty for €7.99.

sleek blush by 3 lace

The Blush by 3 palette contains three (obviously) kind of scary looking shades of orange/peach-pink-gold/coral that scream Summer. I've just pulled this out of my stash now that the weather is improving because they really are the perfect shades for blue skies, tanned skin and warm sunny days. My favourite is probably Guipure there in the middle; a good dupe for Nars Orgasm, although equally Crochet (the orange on the left) and Chantilly (the coral on the right) are beautiful too, although they do require sightly less product on your brush and slightly more blending!
You can find the Blush by 3 palettes in lots of different shades HERE on Cloud 10 Beauty for the bargainous price of €12.99


Sleek also make a Face Form palette which contains a bronzer, rose gold blush and highlighter all in one for €12.99 if you're looking to save even more money and space in your make up bag! You can find that HERE

Are you a Sleek fan? What's your favourite bargain brand?
XX

20 comments:

  1. I haven't tried anything from sleek but they have some gorgeous eyeshadow palettes. The blush palette is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I have my eye on a few other things from them too!

      Delete
  2. I have 2 of their individual blushs and love them! I definitely want to purchase more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've got lovely new blush palettes out for Spring too that look fab!

      Delete
  3. I love Sleek, I have the face form palette I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So tempted to get that too! Would be great for travelling!

      Delete
  4. I've never tried any Sleek make up, these palettes look great Chloe :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so worth trying! I definitely think the Bronzer might be a smidge too dark for the very pale amongst us but they have a new lighter one in the face form palette that looks great too!

      Delete
  5. Sleek is such an amazing range I love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Sleek! Just pulled Lace back out of my collection in the last few days myself, seen as it looks like Spring is finally arriving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, mine is also the Sleek countour kit!!! :) Great choice! I really want to get my hands on the Blush-by-3 palettes!

    alex @ http://pinkelephantbloggin.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've just ordered the Sleek palette! Great post as always woman, I love the photos too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still haven't tried any Sleek products but they look just fab and so affordable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are well worth trying out, such good quality for a great price!

      Delete
  10. Oh look at that blush palette...WANT!! gorgeous for summer

    ReplyDelete