Image Map

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Bee Flats From Aldo..My Perfect Summer Shoe.

Yup, you read that correctly. BEES. On my shoes. I love bee prints and bee jewellery etc (as you can see here) and so when I saw these gorgeous nude suede flats in Aldo last week, I had to have them. 


They're super comfortable, go with pretty much everything and should wear well as long as we get the same insanely beautiful weather again this year. I try and get a new pair of classic flat nudes every Summer and end up wearing them to death but I feel like I'll have to actually take care of these and not batter them about the streets of Dublin as I normally would. Which I'm ok with!


Look at how goddamn cute those bees are. Pretty sure I'll smile like an idiot every time I'll look down at my feet from now on, so..that's a bonus.


They also come in coral and black and are available in stores now. Are you as uber prepared for the good weather as I am or do you still need to find the perfect pair of Summer flats?
XX

15 comments:

  1. Those shoes are adorable!! Love them!! =)
    Such a great find!

    Sal//Novarellie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Just checked out your blog there! :)

      Delete
  2. Omg they are so fricking adorable! My stupid fat feet wouldn't like the pointed toe though :( Damn it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah no! That's a shame :( They are very comfy though!

      Delete
  3. They are so cute! Such a great colour.. Although I think the coral would be gorge too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The coral was very cute as well, was a tough choice between the three shades but I just have a thing for nude and gold together- so pretty!

      Delete
  4. They look gorgeous!! Love nude flats and the pointed toe makes them really elegant! Will be checking these out when I'm in Aldo :)

    alex @ http://pinkelephantbloggin.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's making me feel better about splurging on them a bit!

      Delete
  5. These are fab, wish I could find a pair of flats to suit my feet! I’m so awkward!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't do without my flats, I'll no doubt wear these to death now too!

      Delete
  6. They're so cute! So freaking cute! Don't blame you for smiling at them all the time - I would too! I feel the same way about my Marc Jacobs mouse flats :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooo cute! I always splash more on flats than heels, practicality wins every time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I bought these in black when they first came out. Today I bought another pair in coral (on sale) because I love them SO much and never fail to get compliments on them!

    ReplyDelete