Image Map

Thursday 19 December 2013

Trilogy Rosehip Oil...My Skin Saviour!

Yes, it is true love. I am constantly on the hunt for really good skincare for my dehydrated skin. If you take a look at the skincare label to the right hand side, you'll see what I'm talking about. My skin tends to cry out for relief in the Winter and this year I went at it with a two pronged approach; Hydraluron in the morning, underneath moisturiser and make-up (there'll be a blog post on that coming up) and this certified organic rosehip oil from Trilogy in the evenings, over moisturiser. The brand claims this provides all over nourishment, repair and hydration using the finest quality oil for optimum skin health. It's also designed to improve the appearance of stretch marks, wrinkles and fine lines.


All you need of this is 1-2 drops, a little goes a long way so although there's only 20mls in the bottle, because of the precise measurement with the dropper I think this'll last me a good 6 months. I massage my 2 drops into my skin over my nightly moisturiser and it sinks in really quickly, so I'm not going to bed with a big greasy head, destroying my pillows in the process. In that sense, it's almost like a dry oil.


Since I've started using this, I've noticed a marked improvement in my skin. It definitely feels softer, more supple and less tight. Basically, I really, really love it. I think it's probably the most comforting product I've ever used on my face and that's really saying something. 

You can find it HERE on Cloud 10 Beauty for €19.95. I bought mine with a voucher but when it runs out I'll happily spend my hard earned shekels on a new one. 

Let me know in the comments if you've tried this too!
XX


2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this but it's definitely on my list - I'm still working my way (very slowly - keep forgetting to use it) through a serum from Ali Mac that I really like, but I've wanted to try the Trilogy one for a long time. Good to hear it does what it says on the tin! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to pick some of this up tomorrow! Heard lots of good things about it and my skin has gotten a bit dryer in the last few weeks..

    http://pinkelephantbloggin.com/

    ReplyDelete