Image Map

Saturday 7 December 2013

Christmas From Lush! | Santa's Lip Scrub

I mentioned this lovely little lip scrub in my Secret Santa/Stocking Filler gift guide and ended up picking one up for myself at a recent Lush event (more of that in another post!). I've been using the Lush Mint Julips Lip Scrub (review HERE) for the last year and loved it so when I heard that Lush have a limited edition cola-flavoured scrub out for Christmas, I was all over that. 

Santa's Lip Scrub Lush

I've been using this for about a week now and I'm really liking it, mostly because of the amazing scent. It's like satisfying a craving for haribo without the additional hyperglycaemia. Yay!
That aside, it also actually works. The texture is more of a paste than the mint version so it requires a little bit of water to emulsify it on the lips and get the most out of it. For that reason alone, I probably prefer the mint one; it has a grittier texture and removes dried, flaky skin from the lips more efficiently than Santa's scrub does.

Santa's Lip Scrub Lush

Having said that, I like this, it still actually does what it says on the pot and would make a lovely little stocking filler. As I mentioned in the gift guide, Lush also have a matching lip tint, if you wanted to add the two together to make a full gift. 
This is ideal for anyone who suffers from dry lips in Winter or those who like to rock a matte lipstick.

Santa's Lip Scrub Lush

Santa's Lip Scrub is €7.20 and in store now. 
XX

2 comments:

  1. I also use the mint one, its quite Christmassy actually, tastes lie After Eights ;) But love the colour of this one x

    http://pinkelephantbloggin.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does indeed, always think it tastes like mint chocolate too! Lovely! x

      Delete