Image Map

Thursday 21 November 2013

Inglot Launch Christmas Collection

I popped into the South Anne St branch of Inglot last night to check out their Christmas collection, launching today. I'm a big fan of the brand, as from my experience they produce good quality, highly pigmented products at a much more reasonable price than the likes of MAC, but without compromising on quality.


As always with Inglot, there's a strong focus on colour, glitter and shimmer. Perfect for the party season!


I'm really intrigued by the nail art glitters, there at the top. They're very densely packed glitters in a thick, gel-like liquid with a thin brush for ease of application (€10 each). I can see these being a big hit with fans of nail art and they'll definitely compliment the "sparkling enamels"(€10 each), also being released with this collection (bottom row of the picture).


I've been really keen to see what these fusion blush palettes (€10 each) would be like in real life. I've a weird addiction to blush and often, the brighter the better. So of course I went straight for that uber bright pink. Combining a matte blush with an iridescent strip, you basically get the best of both worlds with a swirl of your brush. Equally you could apply them separately. I took a very poor photo of the swatches there so you'll just have to believe me that they looked a lot better in real life!


Nail and Body art spangles, €13 each. Again, creative types, like nail art lovers will be very pleased to see these.


These five new eye shadows would certainly make a real statement and would look fantastic blended into a colourful smokey eye. 


Lastly, the loose powder sparkling dusts, come in 4 shades, of which I have three here. Great for adding a touch of shimmer/highlight to certain areas of the face, eyes and body. These are €18 each.

What do you think of Inglot's new collection? Anything catching your eye?
XX

12 comments:

  1. I wanna go there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Sparkle Dust and its lovely - such a pretty highlighter. I am dying to try one of these blushes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fusion blush palettes look incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blushes & the sparkling powders look goregous too! x

    http://pinkelephantbloggin.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want one of the blushes and I love the glitter nail art polishes!

      Delete
  5. Love the look of the purple shadow in the centre! Such a lovely shade :)

    http://polishedandprimed.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And very wearable too I'd say, once blended out well. x

      Delete
  6. Awh must have missed you at it I did arrive a bit late tho. The eyeshadows were gorgeous perfect for the season

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was there really early and had to scoot off then! Totally agree, eyeshadows are fab! xx

      Delete