Image Map

Friday 18 October 2013

Wall Stickers

I've previously mentioned my love for a good wall sticker with this Oscar Wilde quote (actually a stencil but you get the idea) HERE and since I'm always on the lookout for the perfect ones for when we own our own house some day, I thought I'd share a few that have caught my eye lately:


"Hello Beautiful" HERE. I think this would be a fun addition to a plain mirror, especially for a dressing table.


Dumbledore Quote Light Switch sticker "Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light" HERE. I can't even explain how much I want this but I can't find it in the exact way that I want it! An option may be to hand paint it myself but either way, how cool would this be just randomly on a light switch! Yes, I know, Nerd.


"The Greatest Thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return" HERE. Bit of a smushy one but I think this would be beautiful as it is here, above a bed. I'd gladly take the rest of the decor too, obviously.


Bird cages HERE. I have a bit of a thing for bird cages so this really appeals to me, although it could get a bit tiring after a while.


Family Tree HERE. I love this! What a fantastic way to display all your old family photos!


Wallpaper sticker HERE. This one is slightly different as it's a panel of wallpaper but in sticker format. I love the chevron pattern and I think it'd make for a really interesting feature wall.


Blowing Tree HERE. I'm big into the tree stickers, obviously! This isn't specifically the one I had in mind but I couldn't find that one and this is a similar idea. Again, I like a feature wall behind a bed and something like this is a bit quirky and quite pretty too.

What's your opinion on these? Stylish or just an excuse to relive your childhood days of collecting stickers?! Let me know in the comments!
XX


26 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I love 'Hello Beautiful' for mirrors. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice idea, isn't it? They do them in different fonts too, very pretty. x

      Delete
  2. I've loved the family tree one for a while, such an amazing idea! I really love wall stickers, the light switch one is a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's really cool isn't it?! I think it'd make me smile every time I saw it too.

      Delete
  3. I would love to do this in my bedroom and the kids rooms. There is one I would do for my Hall: the sticker is a leaf-less tree and you attach hooks to the wall for your coat/bag/hat. I must find one somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a fantastic idea! Would you try painting it yourself?

      Delete
  4. The tree and the mirror ones are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love that first tree for my hall, I could put all the kids pictures around it

    ReplyDelete
  6. i got myself a decal there off ebay a while back and have lots more on my wishlist.... that tree one is fantastic!!! the lightswitch is great too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eBay have such a great selection actually, loads of great ideas on there!

      Delete
  7. I think they are stylish! Love the "Hello Beautiful". We have quite a few large tree wall stickers in our shop and two are for adding photos to for a special way to display your family tree. Lots of fun and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think the family tree idea is lovely too, adds a nice touch to a home.

      Delete
  8. I love the jagged one as wallpaper. Don’t know if I would do wall stickers but they are a great way of changing up a place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! Himself hates it though, thinks it's nauseating to look at!

      Delete
  9. I think wall stickers are brill, I've been so close to buying one but went for a leaf stencil instead! Think I may have another look to decorate my around my mirror! Thanks for giving me this idea! Lol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Getting one for around a mirror is a great idea I think. x

      Delete
  10. Awh, I love these! Especially the birdcages and the family tree. Such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The tree reminds me of Harry Potter too- the Black family tree with people burned out on it.

    Lovely stickers...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't even thought of that but I get what you're saying!

      Delete
  12. I've seen that big family tree sticker before and thought to myself when I have a family someday I will paint something like that on the wall for all the pictures. It's such an epic idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely idea alright and it probably would be easy enough to do it yourself, if you were to outline it first and then paint it in..intriguing!

      Delete
  13. The Dumbledore one is amazing - I wonder would my landlord notice ....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I'm sure they're peelable-offable (not a word but you know what I mean) x

      Delete