Image Map

Wednesday 30 October 2013

New! Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip Oil-Free Body Moisturiser.

I have been waiting for the latest wonder product from Cocoa Brown to be released for what seems like an age now so when the lovely peeps behind the now hugely popular brand sent me my very own bottle, I was thrilled. I may have even "wooped" a little..but the less said about that the better. 

Chocolate Whip is an oil free body moisturiser containing Vitamin E (reduces appearance of age spots and stretch marks) and Panthenol (making it suitable even for acne prone back skin, as it moisturises without clogging pores). 

Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip

Body oils and moisturisers that contain oils are recommended for a more gentle removal of fake tan, something I've been employing all Summer to prevent the patchy residues you get from exfoliating alone. I generally use coconut body oil every night when I want my tan to start wearing off but when I've newly applied my tan I want to be able to moisturise and still maintain my tan and finding an oil free moisturiser isn't always the easiest. That's where Chocolate Whip steps in. 
You get all the benefits of an oil based moisturiser; soft, smooth skin but you also prolong your tan for a bit longer and for me, that's a must-have product right there.
It smells fantastic, like the one hour tan (Tahitian gardenia) but with a lovely hit of chocolate as well. 

Cocoa Brown Chocolate Whip

And it looks like chocolate too! Hurrah!
Recommended use is to shower and exfoliate with Tough Stuff Scrub (review HERE), apply Chocolate Whip and the following day (what I do), apply your tan. From then on, you should use it daily to keep your skin in good condition and your tan fresh looking. Obviously, if you love chocolate but like to rock the pale look, you can use this purely as a moisturiser with no link to fake tan at all. 

If you're interested in checking this out for yourself, it'll be be available soon from Penneys, selected pharmacies and Superdrug (if you're in the UK) for the frankly amazing price of €7.99!! And for that you're getting 200mls!! I know, bargain of the year!
XX

8 comments:

  1. This looks brill, does the colour of the tan affect the colour of the skin in any way, does it stain?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not at all. It sinks in straight away and doesn't stain or affect the colour of your skin. It's pretty cool!

      Delete
  2. Oh I can't wait to try this!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not mad on chocolate body products but this does sound interesting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually haven't tried any other chocolate body stuff, I know the Body shop do them but I haven't used them. This doesn't actually smell very strong, it's more of a light chocolate smell. If anything it prob smells more like the traditional cocoa brown tan scent.

      Delete
  4. That sounds absolutely gorge!! Must pick this up some time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely worth checking out, it's a great moisturiser! x

      Delete