Image Map

Friday 6 September 2013

Trip to Kerry

If you were ever in doubt as to the sheer beauty of the Irish countryside, then fear not because I have gone and done the research and came home with lots of fancy pants photos of my travels. #SBBC (read about it HERE) day 6 looks at travel dreams/plans and I could easily have gone on at length about where I'd love to go around the world but instead, I have these beautiful shots of Kerry to share with you. The weather was fantastic the whole time we were there and the chance to breathe in the fresh air in such stunning surroundings was just wonderful. We came home relaxed and reenergised.

Ladies View, Killarney (I'm demonstrating the lady part).
Near Kilorglan

Muckross House and the lake in the National Park


Muckross Abbey

Torc Waterfall

The country house we stayed in. 

We've been to Kerry loads of times now and I seem to love it a little bit more each time, it really is a beautiful spot and I would highly recommend it for a break away. 
XX



10 comments:

  1. Never been to Kerry but those photos are gorgeous. I’d love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should definitely go! It's such a lovely spot! x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous set of photographs. Sometimes I forget how beautiful Ireland is! I haven't been to Kerry before but I'd love to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should so make a trip! It's so lovely there x

      Delete
  3. God these photos are beautiful! Fabulous location and lovely scenery:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun, it was so beautiful there! :) x

      Delete