Image Map

Monday 16 September 2013

September Wishlist

Mostly at the moment I'm wishing for a decent Halloween costume for next month, or if that's not possible, for someone to come along and make me one. In lieu of that, I would also be quite happy with any of the following:

  • Faux fur collar coat, HERE, Warehouse. This looks a bit light for Winter but would be pretty perfect for Autumn wear. Love that grey colour and the faux fur collar adds a nice retro touch.
  • Polka dot jeans, HERE, Asos. I've been on the hunt for a pair of polka dot jeans for ages now but have struggled to find a pair with just the right sized dots..yes, I KNOW. Anyways, these are delightful and are on sale but not in my size.. so I guess the search shall continue. I just thought I'd share them with you lovely lot! I think these will be great with a pair of flat boots, chunky woollen knee socks and an oversized jumper.
  • Wool Trench Coat, HERE, Ted Baker, I know, another Ted baker coat but with good cause- this is a beauty. Well structured, a beautiful , classic fit and style in a warm and heavy material. A good black Winter coat is a staple everyone should have and mine is currently on its last legs so a new one may need to be purchased. This one is way out of my price range though unfortunately. On reflection, this whole post is just a lesson in self inflicted cruelty really.
  • Tartan dress, Penneys, in stores now for 17 euro. This is a terrible picture but I did the best with what I had, Penneys not having an official website and whatnot. Tartan is really in again this A/W and this Peter Pan collared-dress is a very cute take on the pattern.

  • Andrea Garland Owl lip balm Necklace "Mr Hoots", HERE, Asos. I already have an owl pendant, so this is completely unnecessary but I do not own an owl necklace that also doubles as a lip balm pot. Functional AND cute. Plus he's called "Mr Hoots". That's a good enough reason to get it right there.
  • Neon crystal necklace, HERE, Button and Bow Factory. The old statement necklaces are still pretty on trend for the new fashion season (good news for me, eh?) and I'm really liking this neon/diamante take on it, which I think would be great with a simple marl grey jumper.


  • Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, HERE, Cloud 10 Beauty. I love the RT brushes and wouldn't use anything else at this stage but I'm really keen to try their newly released sponge, which supposedly gives a more natural finish to foundation and can also be used for cream blush. Interesting!
  • Nars, Voulez-Vous Coucher Avec Moi, Ce Soir palette, HERE, Selfridges. Oh, Nars. I want literally everything you make but especially this limited edition palette. The blushes! The shadows! Swoon.
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil, HERE. I somehow have never tried any of these yet and have been convinced recently by some of my fellow bloggers to give them a go. I'm almost at the end of my favourite eyeliner- MAC Powersurge so I think I'll be picking one of these up when it's finished. 
What's on your current wish list?
XX

9 comments:

  1. Oh i wanted that tartan so badly, and when i saw it in real life it just did nada for me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I hate when that happens, so disappointing :(

      Delete
  2. Oooh, I think that Nars pallet has my name on it! Beautiful colours!

    http://pinkelephantbloggin.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is an absolute beauty, such wearable shades. Love it and am trying really hard to not think about it! ;)

      Delete
  3. So many nice things, what can I comment about?! I love the cutie plaid dress and from Primark?! What? So cute!! I need to get in on that! Great winter coat picks too, I am holding out for a perfect one this winter!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, so hard to ind the perfect Winter coat, I'm always on the look out for a really amazing one too! x

      Delete
  4. I'm so glad you added Jewellery and someone else can't have enough like me! It's my weakness! Love the warehouse coat, I would love a little faux fur for autumn! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely my weakness too! So many lovely sparkly things to choose from at the moment too :) xx

      Delete
  5. That Nars palette is such a beaut! So many brands bringing out too many beautiful palettes, how is a girl to choose! I am definitely pushing for you to get one of the UD pencils, you will love them!

    ReplyDelete