- Kawaii Black Cat Mock Knee High Tights, HERE, from Etsy. I've recently become a bit addicted to Etsy- so many lovely and unusual things for great prices. These are my latest find, I probably won't be wearing a skirt short enough to show these off this Autumn/Winter but I think I'd enjoy just wearing these anyway, for the cute factor, if nothing else.
- Sonal Talgeri Bhaskaran 'Starlet Aurora' Cocktail Ring, HERE from Coldlilies. I spotted this little beauty on Instagram (can't remember now who had the picture up, sorry!) and I fell for it straight away, making mental note of the designer. This is a really beautiful statement piece that I think will have have long term appeal.
- Red Midi Skirt, HERE, from Coast. I love a 50's style skirt and this high waisted, midi length from Coast is no exception. A gloriously rich red hue, this will be perfect for those crisp Autumn evenings, right through to Christmas parties!
- Ted Baker Green Peplum Jacket, HERE, ASOS. I am a huge Ted Baker fan and happily we can expect beautifully cut, feminine styles in stunning jewel tones from the new season range. I have my eye on this standout green jacket- I've tried this on in real life so I can confirm that it's stylish, warm and very flattering. Lovely.
- Mr & Mrs Cushions, HERE from SoVintageChic, Etsy. Alright so this one is just a little bit kitsch, but I love these Mr & Mrs cushions. Penney's were selling similar ones a few months back apparently but I missed out on them and have been on the hunt for them elsewhere since. We recently celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary and I think these would be a lovely way to mark that (aside from taking a break in the country and getting lovely gifts, as we've already done, obviously. Spoilt rotten).
- Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Rich Chocolate Eye Palette, HERE. I've seen this popping up on a few blogs now and I swoon a little bit every time I do. Bobbi Brown always make really beautiful palettes and this looks like it'll be another winner. I've been loving browns, taupes and golds lately so I'm very excited to see this when it comes out.
C'est ça. Let me know in the comments what you're lusting after at the moment- let's all enable each other!