Image Map

Sunday 14 July 2013

Book-Tube-A-Thon 2013


Just the other day I found out about this reading challenge on the lovely Breige's blog Rare Opal and have decided to give it a go myself. This is a readathon organised by Youtube book reviewers Ariel Bissett and Raeleen Lemay and runs from July 15th to July 21st with the primary goal being to read as much as you can and try and include as many of the set challenges as possible. 
These are:

  • Read on average 300 pages a day
  • Read a book with over 500 pages
  • Finish a series
  • Read a classic
  • Reread a book
  • listen to an audio book (counts towards your 300 pages a day)
  • Read a book that's been on your shelf the longest.
I'm really excited to give his a go, although I'm not the fastest reader ever. Having said that, life would be boring if we didn't challenge ourselves! I'll do a blog post next week to let you know how I get on, hopefully I won't do too badly!
XX

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for the link, I'm just so excited to have someone else to do this with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! You're such a fast reader, you'll no doubt fly through the challenges! :) x

      Delete
    2. I hope so! I was so slow reading my last book and now that I've started a classic, I'm beginning to feel like I'm going to be wading through mud to finish it! I've had to break it into chunks, like read X amount of pages 3 times a day for 5 days and I'll have it finished! It's like a medicine!

      Delete