- Over the blue on my ring finger I put a coat of Luxe and Lush (that beautiful sparkly holographic top coat from the China Glaze Hunger Games collection).
- Over the pink I put a layer of Barry M's Gold Glitter.
- My thumb is Essies Topless and Barefoot (which I did a full review of HERE before) with dots of Bikini so Teeny.
- My index finger is Ciate Apples and Custard with dots of Topshop's Heart of Gold and
- My baby finger is Max Factor Mellow Yellow with a tip of again, Topshop's Heart of Gold.
If you've done your own Easter inspired nails I 'd love to see them, there's something about that particular theme that always cheers me up! Leave me a link in the comments if you've done a post!