Image Map

Wednesday 15 August 2012

The Wedding post!!

I thought I would share a few photos from my wedding day, just of the dress and accessories- I don't think it would be fair to splash my loved ones across my blog!
Here are some of my favourite non-hubster and non-family shots of the day:

     (pearl clutch bag from Butterfly in Killarney, J'adore- my wedding day perfume..)


                                        (..earrings, a beautiful present from Hubster)


           (my "something blue" polka dot heels from www.BHLDN.com...LOVE THEM!!)


(my veil, hand made by the lovely Caroline from Dirty Fabulous on Wicklow St..The brooch was my own find)


           (our rings- clearly not taken on the day- no jeans were worn! Blue nails to match my shoes!)


(the rather amazing handkerchiefs as made by my sister-in-law and her sister, so thoughtful. Her Sister has her own business making beautiful things like this, which make lovely, personal gifts. You can check her out on her facebook page: The Ginger Bee)


                                      (the beautiful bridal comb from my sister)


(our lego cake toppers- I get a nurse's hat/veil and you'll just have to trust me that Hubster's lego man IS the spitting image of him!!)


(cake toppers in action on our yummy cake-layers of chocolate biscuit cake, lemon drizzle, chocolate ganache and carrot cake..om nom nom nom)


                                                     (my beautiful bouquet)


                               (bouquet, handkerchief, veil and earrings in action!)


              (and the dress..my own little piece of 1950's heaven. Love this dress far too much)

Hope you enjoyed a very small sneak peak into our amazing day! A special thanks should go to my sister and sister-in-law who took the majority of these photos, which I then robbed from Facebook! We won't get our professional photos back for a couple of months but even if we never did I truly love the shots my family and friends took, some serious photographic talent there I feel!xx

(I just said I'd sneak this one in as it's one of my favourites of the day- hubster and I walking in the sunshine up Dawson St..such a fab day! :)

19 comments:

  1. you look so beautiful, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous - congratulations. The shoes are to die for and your dress is amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked Gorgeous!!! Congratulations Lady, all the best for you and your new husband!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh CeeCee this is such a lovely post - you looked stunning and I just adore your dress! You've made me want to do it all over again. Huge congratulations to you both xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw chloe, ive just caught up with my reading, you look stunning, i love the headpiece, and the cake toppers are amazing!!! wow xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Co! I love the wedding toppers too-they're now living on our mantelpiece! Xx

      Delete
  6. Wow! You are a stunner! Those photos are tear jerking! wow! and thank you SO much for the link to The Ginger Bee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much lovely! I love the Ginger Bee, there's some fabulous ideas on there for presents for people that provide something a bit more special, personal things like that mean so much. I love my handkerchief!xx

      Delete
    2. Aw! thank you so much!! I'm so glad you love them! ONE WEEK TO GO! X

      Delete
  7. I know I am over 2 weeks late and I am SO SORRY....BUT CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You look gorgeous, and your hubby looks lovely too.
    p.s. LOVE the lego toppers!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ayesha, what a lovely message! Yeah, we really loved those Lego toppers, they're now on proud display in my house! :-) xxx

      Delete
  8. Wow sorry only seeing this now, congrats!! You looked amazing I absolutely love your dress!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yeah, I love that dress way too much..need to think of a good excuse to wear it again! :D xx

      Delete
  9. Just catching up on blogs, and you look gorgeous! I love your blusher, and the veil really suits you. Congratulations! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much hun, that's lovely of you. I miss your blog!xx

      Delete